Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Writing Portfolio Sample

Description:
My goal in writing is using conjunctions and connectives. I am getting better at using conjunctions by adding one of the conjunctions to start the sentence like so, ing or nor. We had to highlight all the conjunctions and connectives we had in our story's. I am aiming to finish my goal by the end of term three.




























Big Idea:



Feedback/Feedforward:
I think that you did a good job at writing your story because I think you have a lot of detail. I think you could work on making bigger paragraphs because you have tiny ting little paragraphs you could work on using conjunctions.
:) Aalaa

Evaluation:
I think I have done a good job of planning and typing my story. But I think I could use a bit more conjunctions in my story. If we were to do this again I would put lots of conjunctions in my story, because that is how I would now I am doing good using my goal.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you can always go back and add more conjunctions (and connectives) in to your writing Taylor. Sometimes it helps to have a list of them next to you (e.g. the sentence opener ladder) while you are writing.

    ReplyDelete