Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Science Portfolio Sample

Description:
A few weeks ago we were making a food web about the food in our lunchbox's. We had to find out what our food comes from and then it all connects back to the sun. A food chain is like a chain that has these animals, insects, plants and the sun. For example the phytoplankton eats off the sun, krill eat the phytoplankton, fish eats the krill, birds eat fish and the killer whale would eat the bird. A food web is  like this.

Big Idea:
In Troy's science group we have been learning about food webs and food chains. We were also learning about what and where our food comes from that was in our lunchbox's. Well yeah all food 
comes from the supermarket but before it gets delivered to the supermarket's what helps make all the
food.



Feedback/Feedforward: 
You have done a really good job on your pictures they look great. Next time you could maybe go over the words in vivid to so you can see them better. Georgia :)

Evaluation:
I think I did a great job on making my poster and knowing what they are made of. I think I could make the some of the drawings a bit bigger because most of them are a bit small. If I was to do this again I would make the drawings bigger and go over the words in vivid so I can see the words.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, Thank you so much for the effort and depth you have put into this post and during our science sessions. I really like your illustrations and the detail in your post you have added. The connections you have made are great!

    ReplyDelete