Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wearable Arts

Description:
Production is coming up at the end of this term. The schools theme is based on ora-life. In Poutama we will be Upcycling things to make our garment. Troy Kate and Rebecca are doing different things to do with life. Troy is doing elements, Rebecca is doing villains and heros and Kate is doing out of Africa. I am with Rebecca doing villains. I chose to do villains and heros with Rebecca because I found it very interesting to dress up in.










04/09/2015

So far I have mad my mask and some weapons. I need to paint some more layers though. All I need to start on is my wings and then I'll be done. I aim to have my mask and Amy weapons done by next week. Next week I want to start on my wings.


1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:
Black paper, plastic, plastic bags, hot glue and cardboard.
2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:
Making my wings because I didn't know what I would use to make my wings.
3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was:
Was when I said I can finish my garment in time for the production.
4) Something I am really proud of about production was:
Getting my garment done because I had finished it the week before it was due done.
5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by:
Helping others with there garment because they might not have gotten done with any help.

Feedback/Feedforward:
I think that you have done a great job creating your garment. My favourite part of your costume is your wings they look stunning. If you have more time next time you could try and do another coat of paint on your mask To prevent it from chipping off! Well done! Bella.


Evaluation:
I think I have done well with creating my garment because it is original. But I think I could have added more detail to my costume.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, it is great that you managed your time well and had your garment ready to go ahead of time and you were even able to help others. It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all on stage on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete