Monday, August 17, 2015

Fish Story

Description:
We chose to focus on sentences, ideas or words for writing. Our writing task was too write a story based on a picture with fish, a man and a shark in it. We could write a narrative, recount, a report or a persuadeful piece of writing I chose a narrative.




Big Idea:
I am in Troy's writing group. I am learning to use conjunctions at the start of my sentences. In sentences we could use a mixture of long and short sentences, some complex sentences, conjunctions and varied my sentence beginnings. In words we use descriptive verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, connectives, conjunctions and similes. In ideas we have a clear idea of who our audience is, the purpose for our writing like narratives, report, description, recount and instructions.

Feedback/Feedforward:
I like the way you did paragraphs and it's easy to read. You could use more conjunctions in your piece of writing. Next time you can tell what your working on and how are you complteing it. Shaiv



Evaluation:
I think that I use a lot of conjunctions in most of my story's. But when I was writing this story I wasn't really thinking of the conjunctions in. I don't have a lot of conjunctions but I will add some in. Next time I will know to put conjunctions into my writing to make my writing awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Taylor, this is an excellent quality post. Your describing of the task, reflecting on what you have done and the fine example of your writing makes this a piece that others could use as an exemplar. Keep working on your goal of using conjunctions in your writing.

    ReplyDelete