Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Answer Is IPad

Description:
We chose to focus on questioning or summerising. In reading we have been doing a tic tac toe. I have been doing the questioning tic tac toe because questioning is my goal. A tic tac toe is when you can chose any three things from the nine tic tac toes to do with your goal. The questioning tic tac toes are when you find an article or anything really, and you ask questions about it, like the answer is iPad. The is iPad is when you ask questions that have the answer of an iPad.

Success Critairia:
Right there (in the text)
Think and search (in the text)
Author and me questions (not in the text)
On my own questions (not in the text)


Big Idea:
In questioning we ask questions before we read an article, while we're reading the article, and after we read an article. We use the success critairia to help us with our reading. For my tic tac toe I learnt that there can be so many questions that answer iPad. I leart that it's not easy to come up with these questions but there are lots of questions that have the answer for iPad.


Feedback/Feedforward:
I think that you did a good job a thinking of questins and adding a bit of humour in it. I think that you could  work on doing 20 questions because I think that you can do it. I think that you need to work on having better and longer questions like thick questions because you can get more information by asking them with a lot of detail.
Aalaa:)


Evaluation:
I think I have done a well with my goal questioning. When I do my tic tac toes though i notice that there aren't that many questions you could ask. But I think I could work on getting more questions for my tic tac toes because this week and the week before I haven't been getting 20 questions down like I aim to do. So next time I do a tic tac toe I am hopefully going to get 20 questions done.



1 comment:

  1. Taylor, you have done a fantastic job at coming up with these questions as this was quite a tough task. Next time think about fonts and colours that are easy to read as it hurt my eyes. I'm sure you came to my workshop on Complimentary colours once upon a time...

    ReplyDelete