Sunday, December 6, 2015

Awesome Poetic Writng

Description:
As you know we have been doing poetry in Troys writing group. Last week we were doing Cinquains. We are putting the two poems that we wrote into our yearbook for the end of the year graduation for the year six's (Me). We put it in a slide first. Here are our wonderful poems. Can you guess which ones are the Cinquains and the which ones are the Free Verse.

About Cinquains:
Cinquains are a type of poetry when you don't have to rhyme, they have 2 syllables on the first line then 4 syllables on the second line, then 6 syllables, then 8 syllables and then back to 2 syllables. They look like a Christmas tree.

About Free Verse:
Free verse poetry is when there is no rules what so ever, it doesn't have to rhyme. We could write about any experience we had. So can you guess what I wrote about.

Big Idea:



Feedback/Feedforward:
Taylor i think that you have done very well with your Cinquains and free verses but you need to improve on Making your poetry more grasping and exiting. #Olivia

Evaluation:
I think I have done a good job on my Free Verse poetry because I made twelve of them in my spare writing time because it is too easy for me. But when we were doing the Cinquains I had trouble with coming up with words to put in my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment