Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Troublesome Jones

Description:
For reading this term we got to chose three books we wanted to read. The reason we have chosen three books is because then Elly, Rebecca and Troy would chose one of the books out of the three we had chosen. My three choices were Troublesome Jones, Date of Origin and Inside The Game. The book I am reading is Troublesome Jones.


1. Title - "Troublesome Jones" sounds like a very mischief title. I think jones is a boy. I don't know what the boy is like in this story, but I'll have to find out what he is like when I read the book. Why is the story called "Troublesome Jones.

Cover Deisen - I think the illustrations look like someone's up to misheif. I wonder why theres a truck and a bike on the cover. Could they be used for something bad. There might be a truck on the cover because his dad drove away in it.

Predictions - I think this story is about a boy who gets up to misheif and is a troubled boy. Maybe he has no siblings. And he is lonely with no friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment